Yoga, community, bonding and fun, from the comfort of your own home!
Gather together in the name of self-care, bonding with baby and creating a supportive community of mommy rock stars in our mom and baby yoga classes!
In this 30 minute virtual class, we'll sing, move through basic yoga poses, and dedicate some much needed time to the breath and relaxation.
Our six week Summer session will begin on Friday, June 30th and will be broken down into two cohorts by age. We'll meet every Friday at your selected 30 minute playgroup slot for six weeks.
Newborns–18 months (10:00am EST)
Toddlers– 2–5 (11:00am EST)
*Note, the age designations are fluid. If you've got a six month old and it's easiest to meet during the toddler time or vice versa, it's not a problem!
What does a Mommy and Me Virtual Playgroup look like?
- Little yogis and their grown-ups gather together at our designated time on Google Hangouts. We'll begin with introductions and then transition into our special welcome song!
- We'll then start our mom and baby yoga classes, and little yogis will breathe along with their grown-ups before transitioning into some spirited partner stretches
- Little yogis and their grown-ups will engage in yoga movement, making classical and creative asana shapes
- Little yogis and their grown-ups will ease into relaxation with a story, guided meditation and eventually a brief savasana hug
- Little yogis and their grown-ups will rise from savasana and we'll sing our special goodbye song
- Little yogis and their grown-ups (mostly the grown ups :) ) can hang out after the mom and baby yoga classes in our playgroup FB group to get to know each other better, ask questions, offer advice and check out our awesome kids yoga resources!
Class dates: (6/30, 7/7, 7/14, 7/21, 8/4, 8/11)